The 14th edition of the International Symposium on Stem Cell Therapy and Cardiovascular Innovations will hold a special session named “Poster Exhibition”, in which research teams involved in the topic of the Symposium will have the opportunity of presenting selected parts of their work to the audience.
In order to guarantee the quality of the abstracts, a Review Committee will select those submitted works suitable for the session. The abstracts considered of special interest will be integrated in the Poster Exhibition (15th June 2017), where the works will be shown in Poster format. The authors of the two best posters of the session, according to the Review Committee judgement, will be invited to present their work in the opening session the following day (16th June 2017) in oral presentation format (slides), and will receive the Poster Award (600€ each).
To participate in the session, authors are required to submit their abstract/s according to the rules mentioned below.
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION RULES:
- The official language for the posters is English.
- Submission deadline: 2nd June 2017, midnight French time (CET)
- Submitted abstracts may have been presented at any previous national or international congress. However, original works will deserve special consideration. All statements declared as facts should be based on thorough examination and investigation for accurateness.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- Abstracts should be prepared in Word format (.doc) and can only be submitted via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the Submission Period, authors can withdraw and resubmit an abstract later on by notifying it us via e-mail (email@example.com). However, resubmission will not be accepted after the Submission deadline. Withdrawal of an abstract can be done at any time.
- Title: Maximum 200 characters typed in lower-case letters, except for abbreviations and study names.
- Authors (maximum 8 names) and Affiliation. A corresponding author and e-mail address is required.
- Abstract content (maximum 250 words, tables not included) structured as follows: Purpose; Methods; Results; Conclusions.
- One image or table is accepted. The maximum size of the table is 6 columns and 12 rows, avoiding duplicated information in the text. Abstract picture must be in JPEG or GIF format, with size less than 1 Mb and measures no larger than 500 pixels(x) x 200 pixels(y).
An email message will be sent to the Abstract Submitter with a report on the status of the abstract (accepted or rejected). If the abstract is accepted, detailed instructions concerning the presentation will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author. Besides, the corresponding authors of the accepted abstracts will be asked whether they want to compete for the Poster Awards. At the end of the Poster Exhibition (15th June 2017), the Poster Review Committee will communicate the verdict. The winners of the Poster Awards will have to present their work (oral presentation) the following day in the morning, in the session named “Best Posters Presentation”, when they will receive the Prize.
The Symposium Scientific Committee and the external Review Committee will not, by any means, use the information included in the abstracts for other purposes apart from those previously mentioned regarding the Poster Exhibition and Poster Awards.
For more information about the abstract sessions and scientific programme, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).